CuckoldFart.com

Bareback or Condoms???

TBD

On 23/09/2014 at 9:11 AM, pats69 said:

My husband never wanted condoms used when I had sex with someone else. He was always present, too, and said that he loved watching their cum leaking out from me afterwards, I would have preferred to use a tissue to clean up afterwards but he liked me to let it dry naturally. This was ok if I could lie there for ages but if I had to get up and walking about it meant that my thighs would get wet as it leaked out and it could feel most uncomfortable on the way home.

post-1135-0-97231000-1411456253_thumb.jpg

Wawwwwww your husband is a real vicious this is very exciting when I see cum sinks along my wife's thighs c

• Like 8

Cuckold Tests

7 hours ago, husb62au said:

My wife has always had our friend bare. She says she likes to feel them gush inside her. I love watching as they cum. She has her hands on their butt and arches up to push them deep as she feels them shoot. Love how she orgasms as they fill her. Then she smiles at me as they slide out and it oozes out. She is so sexy. I just have to eat her to another orgasm

The way it is supposed to be

• Like 2

On 9/22/2014 at 10:46 AM, TBD said:

A question for couples, women and bi men out there, do you bareback or use condoms. Personally we don't so Cucky can eat my bull's cum from my pussy or panties as well as take it bareback in his ass from other men. What does everyone else do?

post-2070-0-70130300-1411397080_thumb.jpg

post-2070-0-34453700-1411397097_thumb.jpg

post-2070-0-03295500-1411397111_thumb.jpg

post-2070-0-63861400-1411397151_thumb.jpg

post-2070-0-79360600-1411397160_thumb.jpg

We prefer no condoms for all the pleasurable reasons for her and me. But safety is first so the bull must provide a current clean std blood test and commit to getting retested every month or so. For this reason we prefer married men who profess to be condom free only with my hotwife.

It's still a very risky activity. Very very risky!  

We aren't kidding ourselves and get blood tested at least once a quarter ourselves.

• Like 4

My partner doesn't yet discuss her lovers with me (we are slowly getting there), but she told me that before we met she was defiantly a bare back girl.

But now she has lovers, I think it's even better for her to continue her need for bare back as it just seems right that her lovers mark their territory and send her home used.

I think her lovers are all well known to her, so safety wise it's okay too.

I just think she will want bare back, her lover will want to send her back used, but just as important it helps me develop as a cuck and so I am grateful to them both for choosing no condoms. 

• Like 2

On 8/22/2016 at 1:28 PM, icelord0807 said:

Bareback sex is always exciting.There is no doubt about that.But,unfortunately it is quite risky.You cannot be sure about anyone...For example I had 200 men in my back door.My wife had 180.We all of them STD or STI free?We cannot be sure.The fact that there are not any rashes indicates nothing.The second riskier thing that could happen to a woman is pregnancy.I bypass the "fantasy" about raising an other man's child...This is crap.That child would be a bastard and when the time comes,none o us would give any parental effort of economical support for a life time.I also believe that impotent cuckolds are a small minority.And those who would raise a bastard is even smaller.So take care for diseased and pregnancy.Those are no goers.

I completely agree, I couldn't raise another mans child.  The whole pregnancy idea can be erotic to think about but in reality it's not something I could deal with.  Karen has dated some guys that were into the whole breeding thing.  They would work hard at getting her pregnant , seeding her daily for a week or more but without results.  A while after we had our children and she decided she didn't want to be on the pill all the time we decided it would make sense for her go have her tubes tied.  We knew this lifestyle was something we both wanted and she hated condoms so having this done was the best choice.  She would tell her lovers that she couldn't get preg but that didn't stop them from trying really hard.  Karen LOVED the effort on their part as did I, knowing she was fucking her lovers so often and getting all the sperm pumped into her.

• Like 3

Guest eisbaer63

I VERY much prefer bareback... It is both "more intimate", and simply feels better...

"BUT"...  While the thought of making another man's woman pregnant has its appeal, I feel a great degree of moral and financial responsibility for any child that I sire. If a couple WANTED me to sire a child for them, or was not concerned that I do... AND could assure me that the child would be well cared for, and lovingly treated, I would be less concerned with that issue. 

STDs are also a concern, but this is where regular testing, and proof of such, come in. 

In either case, it's called "BEING responsible".

Thinking about this, I think that if bareback wasn't possible due to not knowing the partner well etc, it should be a goal to try and achieve bareback in the future.

Yes, if your wife was to get a new cock that would be a great result for you both. But then if you could work towards ensuring the partner was the right one, then you could make the next natural step in giving her the bare cock that I am sure everyone would agree would be best for the wife, her lover and her cuck.

Then the next cuck step could be to ensure the cuck always uses condoms in the future, ensuring only her lovers enjoy the bareback experience 

Vasectomy?Are you serious?Mates,we have no idea what is lying in our path.Today our wives might love us like crazy,but tomorrow?Our lifestyle is quite risky not only for diseases,pregnancies etc,but we also risk our relationships.Yes,many of us are bonded.Yes,many of our women have just sex.But what happens if there are feelings in our way?What if she loves someone else?What if we have to start a new family?Will we be childless,because of what?Vasectomy for non medical reasons is like crippling yourself.If your woman likes to getting fucked bareback,tell her that there is a similar procedure for her also,if she likes it so much.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MichaelDawe

We are both 60 now and have been married over 35 years. Shortly after we go married we started to to get drawn to the idea of a faithful husband and a shared loveing and caring wife who draws a lot pleasure and from all the loving attention that her varied male lovers are giving her.

Our bull mainly are close friends and members of our close family. Probably a bit unusual but for us it has worked out very well. And in the last 5 years we have our most addition, a widower who went from neighbour to friend, to fellow naturist and massage partner to lover.

In 30 years we have never used condoms. We are pretty sure that our three now adult kids are ours but if they had been fathered by one of our friends and my wife's cherished lovers, this would have not posed a problem to us.

1.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2015 at 8:59 AM, cncath said:

I'm a bareback only woman.

No condoms allowed for me either in cunt or ass.

post-10849-0-46657500-1435749647_thumb.jpg

I love the feeling of cum leaking from my used holes on my thighs and to publicly exhibit my cum drenched body, asscheeks and bush after a gangbang

post-10849-0-93355000-1435749654_thumb.jpg

My wife has described it as warm and sticky...and following an internal sperm deposit..would get up and put on some music and shake her ass to the beat..while her boyfriends jizz drips down her leg....hey blonde bush glazed with it...and a smile on her face...

• Like 5

• 7 months later...